The Polish Club is situated in the Hobart suburb of New Town. It has an intimate atmosphere that is equally suited for celebrating birthdays, anniversaries, weddings or staging musical or cultural events or small conferences. Functions can be catered for, or full kitchen facilities are available for hire.
* Fully Licenced Premises
* Competitive Prices
* Public & Lounge Bar
* Wide Range of Local & Imported Beers
* Function, Catering Facilities
* Meeting Facilities
* Eight Ball Table, Darts
* TV & Audio Visual Equipment
* Bottle Shop
Other Features Include:
* Within walking distance of the CBD
* Within walking distance of the North Hobart Restaurant precinct
The Polish Club is a long time sponsor of the New Town Eagles Soccer Club and also competes in various darts and eight-ball competitons under the Polish Club banner.
Dependant on availability, the Polish Club stocks a range of Polish and European beers and spirits, including Zywiec, Okocim, Perla, Zamkowe, Krupnik, Kozel.